What to do with your family in Biscarrosse ?
Enjoy the best activities to do with your family during your stay or vacation in Biscarrosse
Want to discover the ideal activities to do with your family in Biscarrosse?
Our team proposes you today to discover the 3 places to spend pleasant moments with your children.
A day at the Bisc'Aventure amusement park
To spend a day under the sign of laughter, sensations and to make full of good memories to take with you, our team advises you the Bisc'Aventure amusement park!
On the program, accrobranche courses, sensational activities but also challenging activities...
Courses will be proposed to you, for the youngest as well as for the oldest. Children from 4 years old will enjoy for example an adapted course, secured, unlimited in time and very funny!
For children from 6 years old, 8 courses are proposed:
- 1 White course, to test yourself.
- 2 Yellow courses, for those who want adventure.
- 2 Green courses, for those who want to have sensations.
- 2 Purple courses, for all the extreme lovers.
- New: the "Super Violet" course, which is a special Tyrolienne course.
- 3 Blue courses, which are adventure courses, with various games and courses, such as suspended bikes
- 2 Red courses, which are adapted for all those who wish to have sensations. You will find the mega Tarzan, the Giant Tyrolean traverse but also the Panoramic View above the trees!
- 2 black courses, courses for strong people who have strength in their arms...
- The Free Jump : Take a jump in a BIG AIR BAG!
- The Giant Catapult : Ready to be ejected?
- The Climbing Wall and Escalad'Arbre : Perfectly adapted for young and old
- The Big Jump : Are you ready to jump into the void?
Finally, for the challenging activities, you will find :
- Disc'Golf : a derivative of golf, but with Frisbee discs!
- Archery Game : test your Robin Hood skills!
- Gel Blaster : train yourself to hit targets while avoiding the gel balls...
A game of Mini Golf (Maguide) ?
Discover this fun activity to do with your family, play a game of mini golf! Offering a spacious course of 18 tracks in the forest, with sound, moving and original obstacles. It's an atypical mini golf, with many surprises to bluff the children!
The rates are 8,00€ for an adult and 6,00€ for a child.
Do not hesitate to visit the Facebook page of the Mini Golf de Maguide to know more about this activity to do in Biscarrosse.
The visit of the Museum of Traditions
The Museum of Traditions was created thanks to the donations of families from Biscarrosse and the surrounding area. It lists furniture, tools, documents and various objects.
This museum will allow you to discover the panorama of the traditional heritage of the Landes, its culture, to understand the formation of the sand dunes, the lakes, but also the work of the various materials, and the artisanal and rural activities of Biscarrosse and its neighboring communes.
The Museum of Traditions is open every day except Sunday afternoon in seasonal period.
From September, the Museum of Traditions is open from Tuesday to Saturday.
To learn more about the Museum of Traditions, please visit the official website.