Hawaiian canoe trip | Lac de Mimizan
Discover the Hawaiian pirogue on Lake Mimizan
Looking for an original, aquatic and ecological activity to do during your stay in the Landes?
Our team would like to invite you to discover an unusual activity to enjoy with your family or friends.
With All Water, you'll board a traditional Hawaiian pirogue.
Accompanied by an instructor, you'll discover the treasures of Lake Mimizan.
As your pirogue glides quietly across the waters of the lake, you'll enjoy the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside, soothed by the gentle lapping of the water and paddles.
This gentle, relaxing activity will take you on a journey through the marine flora and fauna. You'll see fish and water lilies, but also wild and delicate birds and aromatic and medicinal plants.
During the walk, you'll be given entertaining explanations to help you understand all about this flora and fauna.
There are 3 stops along the way, where you can observe nature in all its detail and learn all about the species living in the lake.
- A stop to discover the history of the primrose willow, a plant that originated in America and was brought to Europe for the beauty of its yellow flowers.
- A stop to discover the bird island, where you can observe certain species as well as water lilies.
- A discovery stop at the hunting hut, to find out all about what hunters do.
Avenue du lac
The duration of a Hawaiian pirogue ride is 1h30.
🗓️ Opening months:
- During the summer, from July to August, All Waters is open 7 days a week
- from 10am to 12.30pm
- from 2.30pm to 7.30pm
- From April to October, opening times depend on bookings.
- Monday to Friday:
- Departures are at 10am, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 8pm
- Saturday to Sunday:
- Departures at 10am and 2pm.
Book your stay in Biscarrosse
You haven't booked your stay in the Landes yet? Hôtel Le Relais ** in Biscarrosse is ideally located near Biscarrosse Plage, and just 30 km from All Water.
Discover our comfortable rooms, which can accommodate from 1 to 4 people and are ideal for families, friends or couples.
Would you like to organise a group holiday? Take a look at our 75m2 furnished flat!
And don't forget, when you book your room with En Direct, you'll always get the best rate!