Gastes : between charm and authenticity
Gastes has never been as pleasant and easy to visit as when you stay at the hotel Le Relais **.
Indeed, located at less than 20 minutes by car, staying at our establishment is the assurance to spend a delicious moment, full of discoveries and unforgettable moments.
Since we know that you are curious and that you always want to discover new places (preferably paradisiacal !), we have concocted a little visit for you.
We embark you with us, to conquer Gastes and its emblematic places !
What is so special about this charming town ?
Everywhere, you will hear the same speech : coming to Gastes is a real breath of fresh air thanks to its friendly inhabitants, who will welcome you with a smile.
A corner of paradise with a bewitching charm, Gastes will seduce you with its small fishing village look, its port and its grandiose lake offering a mosaic of blues worthy of the most beautiful photos.
Lucky are the inhabitants of this city of character, where crystal clear water and deep green trees of its enchanting forest are mixed.
What to do in Gastes ?
If you have never had the opportunity to discover its lake, go there, you will not regret it !
Moreover, here is a small list of activities to do in this authentic village :
- If you need to rest, the beach of Gastes is there to welcome you. Sea spray, grains of sand and lapping waves will be your best allies for a well-deserved rest !
- If you are a fishing enthusiast, then you are in the right place ! Fishing is a real treat in the port of Gastes. Indeed, you will find with a little luck : pike perch, pike and carp !
- Take part in guided tours organized in summer, to discover a particularly preserved fauna and flora.
- History lovers, come and admire the church of Gastes dating from the 12th century.
- For the sportsmen, go along the famous bicycle route, known as Vélodyssée, 1200 km long, in an exceptional setting mixing maritime pines and exceptional lakes.