Take advantage of your stay in our hotel in Biscarrosse to visit the Zoo Arcachon Basin.
Located 30 minutes by car from our Hotel Le Relais
, the Zoo Arcachon Basin is one of the largest zoos in New Aquitaine
Created in 1987, the Zoo Arcachon Basin covers more than 22 hectares
of forest where more than 800 animals
live. 4km of visit allow you to discover rare and exceptional animals
Every year, news
are proposed and rearrangements
are constantly made to offer you a new experience. In the heart of Madagascar, enter the territory of the lemurs
and watch them evolve around you in complete freedom. Enter the heart of the African aviary
and live a magical moment as close as possible to the animals. In season, many activities
are proposed such as playful and educational feeding
to share with the family!
For several years now, the Zoo Arcachon Basin has been involved in various programmes for the breeding of endangered species
. Through its association "Bassin d'Arcachon Conservation", the zoo finances in-situ conservation programmes.
The zoo also offers many services
: a space dedicated to food, a picnic area, a children's playground, a souvenir shop...
Dates and opening hours of the Zoo Arcachon Basin
- From February 8 to April 3: every day from 1:30 pm to 6 pm
- From 4th April to 13th September: every day from 10am to 7pm
- From 14 to 27 September: every day from 10:30 am to 6 pm
- From September 28th to October 16th: every day from 1:30 pm to 6 pm
- From 17 October to 1 November: every day from 10:30 am to 6 pm
- From November 2 to December 31: closed
Adult: 22.90 € (adult)
Child (from 3 to 11 years old): 15.90 €
Zoo Arcachon Basin
Boulevard de Cazaux
33260 La Teste-de-Buch
For more information: www.zoodubassindarcachon.com